1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Tikl (touch to talk) App question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thorthunderblt, Apr 5, 2011.

1. thorthunderblt

thorthunderblt Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 23, 2011
    Ur mom
    Ur moms bed
    I recently downloaded this app (yesterday) and i noticed that whenever someone peeps me to talk that the app wont open it self automatically. I always have to open the app myself which can be quite irritating. Now i was wondering is this just an issue that i am having or is this known problem? I did notice in the reviews that someone pointed out that they where having problems with the app on their thunderbolt as well, but im not sure if it is the same problem or not.

Advertisement

2. mattbirk

mattbirk Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 22, 2010
    Male
    ISP/Run local businesses networks
    Chicago, IL
    I noticed this app killed my battery, I had it on the D1 and it transferred over to my TB and I was only getting about 6 hours max phone usage...light usage too. I thought at first it was normal, then started researching and reading and went through a bunch of my apps and uninstalled Tikl and my battery now lasts all day. Monitor your battery usage, and see what exactly is using high percentage of your battery...that was my luck. I didn't notice it being bad on the D1...maybe I am wrong...but that's my experience for you.