• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Time and date issue

ndwgolf

Jan 16, 2010
Malaysia
I just arrive back home in Malaysia and my phone stayed on the last location Dubai as far as time and date.
I switched it to manual and it switched but as soon as I switched it back to auto date and time it went back to Dubai.
I am using a Malay SIM card
Any help would be much appreciated

sorry to hijack this thread but i have a different time and date issue. whenever i put my phone into airplane mode and then take it out of airplane mode or turn OFF my phone and turn it back ON after a certain amount of time,

any text messages i received during the time, the text messages get time stamped with the time the phone receives the text message and not the time when the text message was actually sent from the other person.

i know this was a issue before with stock froyo and gb but was fixed in gb via ROMs. i thought this would have been fixed with stock ics.

any idea if there is a workaround for stock users while i wait for more ROMs to be released?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones