• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help time/clock issue

aekhhi

Jul 10, 2010
has anyone had issues within the past week or so with their time?

For example - I send a text message as a reply to someone's message to me. Their reply to my text is still shown as first while my reply to their text is showing that I sent it before receiving theirs.

Now, I'm an hour off on my phone. My boyfriend's texts show up at 9:27am (EST), and mine are showing 10:27 AM because I had to manually put in the correct time and take it off the network provided time.

I'm not sure what is going on, but does anyone know how to fix this issue? It's really becoming a problem and it's very annoying.

I got two Vivids on 5/20 after upgrading to 4.0 on 5/27 I discovered the next day that one phone was 6 minutes behind and he other was 8 minutes behind. Turned off automatic time and manually set the correct time after several hours it is again 6 minutes behind. This means my alarms are late going off. Has anyone seen a way to correct this?

Upvote 0
I have stopped using the automatic time zone option becuase about 5 times daily it asks me to change my time zone due to the network not recognizing my area? And when I pick the right one it changes it to two hours behind what I even chose. Even with manuel time adjustment is annoying. I keep having ot manually change the time, it keeps running 5 - 10 minuee behind every couple of days after I change it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones