1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Time Display

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mphillip6, May 27, 2011.

1. mphillip6

mphillip6 Guest

Hey guys. At around 9pm tonight I noticed that my phone's time was running 10 minutes ahead. I have my phone set on automatic in the date and time settings, so I don't see how it could have set itself ahead. I restarted my phone and it fixed the problem.

However, 4 hours later, I noticed that it did it again. This time I went into settings and unchecked automatic and then rechecked it, and it fixed the problem. Both times the clock ran 10 minutes ahead.

Does anyone know why this would happen, and if there is any way to keep it from happening again?

Thanks for any help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MBM7881

MBM7881 Well-Known Member

it seemed that a lot of people were having that problem...see here...there also was no fix. the only thing i can i think of was an issue with sprint servers

Time not showing correctly! - Android Forums

mphillip6 likes this.
  3. mphillip6

mphillip6 Guest

Thanks so much!

4. jbryant789

jbryant789 Newbie

Same thing happening to me. Noticed it while texting. The persons response I would receive was always sent several minutes before I asked the question! Rebooted and it fixed itself, but then bounced back up a few minutes (11 minutes at this moment) when i wasn't looking.

Very odd. And even more odd that sprint doesn't know anything about the issue.

5. jbryant789

jbryant789 Newbie

On that link provided earlier, someone said it was also happening to their Verizon phone, so nevermind about my "sprint not knowing" comment.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews