• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'm curious if anyone else ever has this problem. ..it doesn't happen all the time and I haven't been able to find a cause. Sometimes the time on my phone will be off by at least 30 minutes or so. It's slow, not fast. It doesn't happen when it's charging so it's not that. Saturday i set the phone on the coffee table and picked it up a while later and the time was off. My S3 did that too and my Note 2 does it as well.

I'm curious if anyone else ever has this problem. ..it doesn't happen all the time and I haven't been able to find a cause. Sometimes the time on my phone will be off by at least 30 minutes or so. It's slow, not fast. It doesn't happen when it's charging so it's not that. Saturday i set the phone on the coffee table and picked it up a while later and the time was off. My S3 did that too and my Note 2 does it as well.

have you been turning off the wifi notification "feature" by clicking on Force Close? that will for sure screw up the clock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones