• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Time Lapse for Android | Lapse It

I don't see it on the Market. Could it be due to my location?
I don't think it's a location problem, it require Froyo to run, maybe thats why?

Let me get this straight: YOU want ME to put my Phone down and leave it stationary and UNTOUCHED long enough to make a time-lapse video?

Are you serious? :)

Seriously, you have a cool idea, and I'm going to try it. But I'm still not sure I can leave the phone sitting long enough to make something useful.

You can do a time-lapse for example in your car when you do some trip or something like that, or in a sunrise or sunset of your room, or when you cook, or whatever, use your imagination.

Thanks for trying.

Upvote 0
no go on the find either. droid x

Many people are reporting to me that they can't find in the Market :mad:

Someone can help me on what's going on? My permissions in the application console is set like that:

Localized to: default, Japanese, German, Dutch, Polish, Korean, French, Turkish, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan)

This apk requests 4 permissions that users will be warned about
android.permission.INTERNET
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
android.permission.CAMERA
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK

This apk requests 4 features that will be used for Android Market filtering
android.hardware.camera
android.hardware.camera.autofocus
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch
android.hardware.touchscreen

This apk requests 1 native platforms that will be used for Android Market filtering
armeabi-v7a

Any possible explanation?

Thanks !

Upvote 0
Many people are reporting to me that they can't find in the Market :mad:

Someone can help me on what's going on? My permissions in the application console is set like that:

Localized to: default, Japanese, German, Dutch, Polish, Korean, French, Turkish, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan)

This apk requests 4 permissions that users will be warned about
android.permission.INTERNET
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
android.permission.CAMERA
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK

This apk requests 4 features that will be used for Android Market filtering
android.hardware.camera
android.hardware.camera.autofocus
android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch
android.hardware.touchscreen

This apk requests 1 native platforms that will be used for Android Market filtering
armeabi-v7a

Any possible explanation?

Thanks !

Dont be such a panzy

Upvote 0
HTC EVO here running 2.2 and I also cannot find it in market, Appbrain has it listed, but it also brings up the "not found in market" message.

Sorry app developer, can't help you. :(

I don't know if it will work but you can try this direct link and please tell me the result:

market://details?id=air.LapseIt

I'm sure that it's some kind of a restriction problem, I will look deeply in manifest file and in the next version I hope to have this fixed.

Thank you for the feedback !

Upvote 0
I don't know if it will work but you can try this direct link and please tell me the result:

market://details?id=air.LapseIt

I'm sure that it's some kind of a restriction problem, I will look deeply in manifest file and in the next version I hope to have this fixed.

Thank you for the feedback !

I copy and pasted that link into my default android browser and it says "web page not available"

sorry

Upvote 0
reading over the posts, Lapse it, is a brazilian endeavor, so it does not show in US market, note to developer, since you are in Brazil, you probably are not able to post to US market, I suggest you post the APK in the forum, not link to market, or go to 4shared or send note to one of us that are in the US and attach the APK, this will cut down on the amount of notes, and perhaps you can engage one of us in the US , we can post to US market, where it then can be downloaded by US users.

Upvote 0
barrybob said:
Perhaps marrubio you could upload the .apk to rapidshare, SlideMe or the like?

Sure, the next version is not done yet so you can test the current version available in Android Market, the download link is:
LapseIt.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

reading over the posts, Lapse it, is a brazilian endeavor, so it does not show in US market, note to developer, since you are in Brazil, you probably are not able to post to US market, I suggest you post the APK in the forum, not link to market, or go to 4shared or send note to one of us that are in the US and attach the APK, this will cut down on the amount of notes, and perhaps you can engage one of us in the US , we can post to US market, where it then can be downloaded by US users.

Actually I'm living in US right now and I'm using the US Android Market and I can see the app, also many ppl here can see ( and many can't :( ).

In the next version I will update the manifest file and I hope this problem will be solved.

And thanks for your hint.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones