• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help time to replace g1?

lethal

Apr 12, 2009
California
im getting pist, sometimes the text wont send! so i restart the phone, sometimes my sdcard says its damage, either i take it out and put it back in or i restart it, sometimes it just goes a black screen and i have to restart it. anyone else got a shitty g1? do i need to replace mine?

im getting pist, sometimes the text wont send! so i restart the phone, sometimes my sdcard says its damage, either i take it out and put it back in or i restart it, sometimes it just goes a black screen and i have to restart it. anyone else got a shitty g1? do i need to replace mine?

If it's doing all that, yes, you need to replace it, as it's not supposed to do any of that. I would also check to see if the SD Card has any issues with any other device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones