1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Timescape doesn't sync with Facebook

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zaxxon81, Oct 7, 2010.

1. zaxxon81

zaxxon81 New Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Hi all!

My Timescape worked fine, but 13 days ago doesn't sync with the Facebook. I get a message: "Could not connect to the internet!" I tried with 3G and WIFI connection too. Everything works fine (for example the Twitter in Timescape or browser so the internet connection is available), only the Facebook refresh doesn't work. I tryed clear the timescape settings, and reconfig the timescape, tryed remove the Facebook account and re set, but the problem is the same. 4 days ago, I updated the phone software for the newest (R2BA026 1.1.31). I made a factory reset and made a repair with the PC Companion. I tryed remove the sony ericsson app, from my Facebook account. Still I have the problem, I can't fix it :thinking:
    I didn't change anything, when the problem starts. Help please, I don't have any idea.

Thanks for help!

Advertisement

2. zaxxon81

zaxxon81 New Member

Oct 6, 2010
  3. rosered

rosered Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    UK
    I think I saw this problem some time ago and it turned out to be a Facebook problem that they subsequently resolved. You have done all of the things I might have suggested trying to see if they helped. I am sorry I don't have any further ideas. Maybe by bumping this someone will have a thought on what to try next.

4. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Website Programmer
    UK
    This happened to me when I first got my phone a couple of weeks ago. Try doing an update via the Sony Ericsson update software or over the air :) most phones don't get shipped with the latest software. After I did that, it was fine :)