• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tiny White X Bottom Center Of Screen

OUAT

Lurker
Jun 20, 2017
Screenshot_20170620-214012.png
There is what seems to be a small white x in a circle at the bottom of the screen that wasn't there yesterday, i have not done anything differently, i even uninstalled one app I installed recently the white x is right dead in the center. I have to restart the phone and it's gone however it just comes back seconds later, I really don't wanna do a factory reset again but idk what to do now no matter if I'm using the keyboard or playing games it's there in the way

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin smith
There is what seems to be a small white x in a circle at the bottom of the screen that wasn't there yesterday, i have not done anything differently, i even uninstalled one app I installed recently the white x is right dead in the center. I have to restart the phone and it's gone however it just comes back seconds later, I really don't wanna do a factory reset again but idk what to do now no matter if I'm using the keyboard or playing games it's there in the way

Please provide a screenshot of the issue so we can help analyze the problem.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
View attachment 120944 There is what seems to be a small white x in a circle at the bottom of the screen that wasn't there yesterday, i have not done anything differently, i even uninstalled one app I installed recently the white x is right dead in the center. I have to restart the phone and it's gone however it just comes back seconds later, I really don't wanna do a factory reset again but idk what to do now no matter if I'm using the keyboard or playing games it's there in the way
I have the same problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones