1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[TIP] Get your CHEAP & GOOD extended batteries here

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reilus, Jun 22, 2012.

1. reilus

reilus Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

The title says 3600mAh but the "Technical Details" says 3850mAh??

PS moved you over to the main Esteem forum ;)

3. blaxican25

blaxican25 Android Expert

4. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

PRkid likes this.
  5. Optimus_User

Optimus_User Android Enthusiast

Those batteries look small for EX-batteries. Are they not the same size as our regular battery?

6. babybee122

babybee122 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing.. Is that the smaller one that doesn't change the phone's dimensions?..

7. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Android Enthusiast

It says in the description that you need to use the back cover provided, but I don't know how small it is or what the cover looks like

8. PRkid

PRkid Android Enthusiast

I don't do those big extended batteries either. I have the stock one, and a 1700. I have no problem with taking out the back cover, then the battery, putting in the other battery, and putting on the cover again, lol. Takes less than 20 seconds.

9. Spike15

Spike15 Android Enthusiast

Be careful with the extended non-LG batteries. I bought one, and it lated only 20% longer than the standard one though the stated capacity was 3500 mAh; I have returned that junk. I have purchased an LG extended battery for LG Revolution for my Esteem from Verizon website for only $24.99 and free two-day shipping. It lasts about 2.5 times more than my standard battery.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews