1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[TIP] Restart stuck notification bar in CM7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by theonewho, Apr 11, 2012.

1. theonewho

theonewho Member

I'm not sure if this is know already, but I don't feel like looking through all those pages on the CM7 thread to find out. So blow is the tip.

I'm running CM7 right now and sometimes the notification bar gets stuck; as in things still show up in it, but you can't clear items or click on things in there. I found an app in the Play Store called Notification Restart that seems to make it right again. Not permanently, but how often does the bar get stuck anyway :p I only tried it once but it worked that one time so as of this writing I can say it works 100% :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thomasmbl

thomasmbl Android Enthusiast

I can vouch for u with that.I had the same problem but I searched in the play store. "Notification Restart " n it fixed it

3. hd1148

hd1148 Lurker

ok so i am a total newbie so forgive me if i'm posting in the wrong spot or breaching protocol with the post, but i just wanted to give an alternative solution.

i have been able to restart my stuck notification bar in CM7 by going into 'theme chooser' and simply re-applying the same theme i am currently using. snaps my notification bar right out of its funk every time i've done it.

4. kristopher5823

kristopher5823 Android Enthusiast

you can do it like that just with the app its quicker

5. creed10

creed10 Android Enthusiast

Yea I do the same thing

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews