1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips Tips and Tricks video

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hal1, Jun 12, 2012.

1. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    This will help me get through the next few weeks. I can pretend I have the phone, and learn stuff too. I think he did a great job cramming a bunch of stuff in, without being too drawn out on any one item.

Advertisement

2. jroyjohnson

jroyjohnson Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    anyone getting Light flow to work on the GS3? Mine sure didn't. It keeps a solid green light on constantly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled mult times. No luck. Hoping they fix it soon.

3. cedjunior

cedjunior Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Irving, TX
    Very nice.

4. thedude417

thedude417 Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Customer Service Leader
    Unfortunately I have experienced the same thing. Anyone know of a program that does work? I have tried just using a new SMS program as well (Go SMS Pro) which seems to pose issues as well. The color you pick for a contact is not the color displayed by the LED. I read that Light Flow has the same issue. Possible phone issue? Please help as coming from IPhone I was really looking forward to this aspect of the phone.

5. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

May 15, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Great video. He hit on almost all of the custom Samsung tweaks in a very short amount of time.

Anyone with a GS3 should absolutely watch this.

Regarding light flow, here's a blog post from the developer. Basically, looks like Samsung did something non standard
    https://holidayflow.com:8443/ff/page/website/lightflow/pageId/1826

I think, currently, you need the full version and Root access for it to work right on the GS3.