1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tips or tricks

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mountainfisher, Oct 30, 2014.

1. mountainfisher

For any Z3v owners out there, if there are any other than myself, share any tips or tricks for this phone. I am not familiar with Sony phones and think this is a good medium to discuss them.

My first interest is with screen shots. I know about the active clip feature, and the power button menu to take a screen shot. Is there any other methods to take a screen shot.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mountainfisher

so I have figured out(was told) that power button and volume down do a screen shot. Does Sony have anything else I need to know about

3. pchain

pchain Newbie

This isn't really a tip or trick but its the first time I've ever had this on a phone and I LOVE it.... Double tapping the screen to wake the device. Just go to display settings and make sure the box is checked where it says "Tap to wake up"

4. daltekkie

daltekkie Member

Another feature that I like that Sony is incorporating into almost all of their entertainment devices is NFC. The Bravia TV line has NFC built in so you can throw content from your phone onto your TV just by tapping the device to the TV. And for those folks that don't particularly want to get up from their seat to share content and prefer wirelessly, the Throw feature was an absolute cinch to use. It'll detect your Xbox or PS4 automatically when connected to the same network and then play content similar to the way Chromecast works. I have the Z2 tablet and the Z3V and love them both. Definitely geared more toward entertainment/media.

Sony Xperia Z3v Forum

The Sony Xperia Z3v release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 20MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews