• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tips to conserve battery life?

I'm using an anti-virus program because after downloading a wallpaper from marketplace I got a virus. The phone started switching screens and acting strange. Had a hard time accessing the internet but after holding down the icon for a while, I was able to download an anti-virus program and scan my phone. It found the wallpaper was infected and removed it. The phone works fine now. I will keep it on my phone from now on.

Upvote 0
At work my phone hovers between 1 bar to no service so I turn off 3G and turn on wifi. How badly does low signal strength affect battery life if I have 3G turned off? Does it still siginificantly kill the battery?

The most frustrating part is I'm on the 6th floor in downtown Minneapolis and Spring and AT&T have great reception. And yes my PRL is up to date. Do you think Verizon will let me roam on Sprint??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones