1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Titanium Backup and Links2sd...and Nandroid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sushifor5, Sep 16, 2011.

1. sushifor5

sushifor5 Android Enthusiast

OK, I finally got the new card partitioned and copied the data from the stock card onto it...I downloaded TBPro and just finished doing the batch backup of everything. I believe the backup is on the sd card.

So, when I do the Links2sd, do I want to link Titanium Backup to the sd card or should I leave it on the phone's internal storage? Does it matter?

TIA!!

EDIT: ok, i just thought of this question. now that i've run TiBu and am going to do Links2sd, should I do a new nandroid when I am done?

If so, how do i do that? thanks!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. benslgdroid

benslgdroid rockstar

Yes link yes backup once your all done

sushifor5 likes this.
  3. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus

To do a nandroid backup which you should have done the minute you rooted and installed a recovery so you had a backup incase something goes wrong, you need to go into your recovery. Once in your recovery select the backup and restore option. Then select backup. It will backup your currently installed ROM and everything you have added to it(apps,settings,preferences,etc.). If something goes wrong all you have to do is go back into your recovery and wipe and format everything that you had to when you installed a new ROM. Then select the restore option. When done reboot into system.

sushifor5 likes this.

LG Optimus V Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews