1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Titanium Backup help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jnh4ever, Oct 25, 2012.

1. jnh4ever

jnh4ever Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Male
    I used your guide to install Cyanogenmod 7 on my Optimus T LG P509. I got it to run ok, with one minor problem. It doesn't seem to be reading my simm card to connect to the service (T-Mobile). Did I maybe miss a step in the process, or can it just be acting quirky?

jnh

Advertisement

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

Jun 13, 2011
    Female
    Annoying my X-Husband
    Hanover Park, IL
    It could be a number of things (bad flash, bad sim, wrong APN settings etc.) I'll see about getting your post in the right place so that you can get some assistance with this. :)

3. Doctorjazz

Doctorjazz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Hi-figured I'd try here to see if someone can help me with my problem. I upgraded from an original Droid to the Razr Maxx, and copied my old card onto a new, 32gb card when I installed it. I seem to have inadvertantly created a partition, with a small section labeled "SD card", and a larger one "ext-SD card". The one labeled SD is the one the phone assumes is the "real" SD, so downloads and moves apps there. It only has 8gb, which have filled and now I can't download apps/media/upgrade, etc. I have titanium pro, have rooted the phone, but still on stock Razr ROM. I'm not sure how to use Titanium for this...purchased a Sandisk 64gb card, which I've read can work and is marketed as compatable with android. Can I change cards and somehow repopulate it properly with Titanium (and how)? Should I reformat old 32gb card, then use Titanium to repopulate without a partition (and how). Is there another, better way to do this?
    Thanks, hope someone can help.

Tags: