• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Titanium backup issue

Opivyattack

Nov 16, 2009
I have been using Titanium backup (paid) without any problems. Just yesterday I swapped out my SD card with a 32gb SD card. All I did before swapping was move all programs from SD back to the phone and switched cards. Now when I tried backing up my stuff today I keep getting errors when verifying my backup on all of my apps. My system files are checking out fine but I just can't backup my apps. Did I do something wrong when switching the SD cards or does anyone have any ideas on what I could do. I made sure the USB debugging was on and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I also reloaded to titanium backup license to the root of my SD card (for paid features). Any help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones