1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Titanium Backup issues with Atrix

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Number1Gsxxr, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Number1Gsxxr

Number1Gsxxr Newbie

Aug 26, 2010
    Boston, MA
    I recently got an Atrix and I'm trying to transfer the apps from my Captivate to it. Both phones are rooted and have the same version of Titanium Backup installed. The Atrix build number is 1.8.3 if that helps.

I backed up just the apps on the Captivate and copied the folder over to my computer. I then copied the folder over to the Atrix. When I go into Ti Backup on the Atrix, in the restore section under batch, zero apps are listed. There should be approximately 50 apps I'm trying to restore. What gives? Has anyone come across this before? Am I going about this transfer in the right way?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

*Edit* Mods, feel free to delete this thread. Or leave it up in case others run into this issue. I figured out the problem. Selecting 'Backed up' instead of 'All' under the Filter by status in Ti Backup revealed the missing apps.

Advertisement

2. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye

Mar 6, 2010
    Male
    Travel and teaching for tech and automotive
    Riverside, CA
    Edit - never mind

3. Number1Gsxxr

Number1Gsxxr Newbie

Aug 26, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if you saw the edit to my original post or not, but I was able to figure out the issue. Basically it was a problem of having the wrong filter conditions selected in 'Filter by status'.

Menu > Filter > Filter By Status. Then choose 'Backed up' instead of 'All' and the missing apps were shown again.

It is strange how they don't show up under 'All'. You would think that that would actually show ALL of them.

james27007 likes this.
  4. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye

Mar 6, 2010
    Male
    Travel and teaching for tech and automotive
    Riverside, CA
    Yep missed that part :D and yes I want to leave the thread incase other have the same issue. Glad you were able to fix it.