1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Titanium Backup Issues.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by AndroidxFanBoy, Apr 1, 2011.

1. AndroidxFanBoy

None

Apr 1, 2011
    Washington
    Hey forum,
    sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but i have been searching the InterWebs for over an hour and a half and cannot seem to find anyone with the exact same problem as me. I have a Tmobile G2 and just switched over from CM7-RC4, backed up all my apps using titanium, and flashed back to stock, from there i proceeded to install Virtuous 1.0.1. now heres where my problem comes in. I batch backed up all my apps in titanium and when i try to restore my apps, the first few will install (prompt for install screen, press done, goes back to titanium progress bar) but after four or five installs, i get a lag, where the screen turns black for a second, then titanium loads back up with a 0 next to all the batch options, and the restoring progress is in my notification area, except it's frozen and stays stuck at the same app/percentage. this is causing me to restore my apps (137 of them) four at a time. is there any fix for this? ive tried a fresh install, updated BusyBox and SuperUser, and reebooted the phone and all that good stuff nothing seems to be working. Also, when i go to the Backup/Restore section in titanium, none if my apps load up.

Advertisement

2. drdoom

drdoom Android Expert
    None

Apr 8, 2010
    College Student
    North Carolina
    Are you even rooted anymore?
    If so, are you restoring system apps?

3. stevenlong

stevenlong Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 13, 2009
    Computer Programmer
    Austin, TX
    He should still be rooted as CM7-RC4 comes pre-rooted.

When you restore apps are you avoiding the old system apps?

I have noticed that on a restore that titanium does not have a way to figure out if the application that is missing has been replaced with a updated version.
    And when I have just done a "restore all missing applications" I can get some odd behavior.