1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Titanium Backup (Pro) fails to integrate applications (they go away!)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mOOky, Oct 5, 2011.

1. mOOky

mOOky Lurker
    None

May 20, 2011
    I have a rooted EVO 4G running the 2.3.3 rooted Supersonic-4.24.651.2-Odex-20110712 ROM.

I've used TB to integrate updated apps in the past, and it worked great, freeing up 10's of MB from user memory. Recently, however, I've not been able to get it to integrate anything. When I try, it will start, go to 0%, and the link to the user-space update app will not work anymore, and when I go back to re-try, the app is "gone".

I can re-download the app, but then it is no longer an integrated app and totally a user app.

The TB process seems to be breaking something so that the system no longer sees it as a system app, nor does it complete the integration process.

This actually happened with the Market App and I had to re-flash the Google App Pack to get it back.

Has anyone run into this problem?

Is there a way to do the integration manually that someone can point me to a link for?

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. tcat007

tcat007 Android Expert
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Texas
    I was also wondering about this. Also wondered if Titanium automatically backs up updated apps, or do I have to manually back-up updates and new apps?