1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Titanium Backup Pro - Restore Wifi/Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by housy, Apr 27, 2012.

1. housy

housy Lurker
    None

Apr 15, 2012
    Hi there, wonder if anyone can help me? :thinking:
    I am using Titanium backup Pro. and I think when restoring what I thought was the WIFI/Bluetooth settings from backup I have caused my Bluetooth/Wi-Fi to not work properly (Wi-Fi keeps starting and stopping wont connect to my networks consistently and the same with Bluetooth) I get an error "application settings (in process com.android.settings) is not responding".
    anyway sure its my fault cos' I have restored what may have been the applications from a Runnymede ROM backup made from a desire.

My desire S is a rooted Orange 2.3.5.

What I would like to do is restore the Wireless/Bluetooth application from a Nandroid backup taken from my desire S immediately after originally rooting the phone. I am hoping this will give me a rooted "vanilla" installation of Bluetooth and WIFI apps?
    Can anyone tell me exactly what I should look to restore from the Nandroid backup?

Then as a separate issue what should I have restored to regenerate just the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings (configured wireless networks, blutooth pairings etc) not the apps themselves?

Many thanks for your help, will get me out of a hole!

:dong:

Advertisement

2. ggldn

ggldn Newbie
    None

Jan 17, 2012
    I'm confused with the first point, anyway reflash your nand back up and leave Bluetooth and wifi out when using tibu unless u know what you are doing, there are settings for things like Bluetooth pairings in tibu batch which should be ok
    General rule of thumb if it is red in the batch it could cause complications for you if you restore to a different os, once you've restored everything go into restore and restore the WiFi and bluetooth but data only, you could try that,

Make nandroid backups at relevant points to avoid repetitive stages, good luck

Tags: