1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Titanium Backup removing app problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iforget2, Sep 24, 2011.

1. iforget2

iforget2 Lurker
    None

Jun 14, 2011
    Hey guys

So I just rooted my phone and installed titanium backup. I was trying to remove some bloatware using titanium backup but when it rebooted my phone it's now just frozen with a triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle and a blue android thing next to it. Anyone know how to get out of this? Thanks

Advertisement

2. Cleggy

Cleggy Member
    None

Jan 20, 2011
    UK
    not experienced enough to give any real useful info but had a similar problem when i froze a system app i deemed useless which played havoc when like yourself you rebooted.
    I fixed the problem by installing the backup i made of the app and rebooting (all through titanium). If, which im sure is likely, you didnt make a backup then i would simply re-flash the rom.... as i say im not experienced so i cant be of much help

3. slimmikeim

slimmikeim Lurker
    None

Oct 12, 2011
    iforget2 - - I just rooted with unrevoked and tried the same thing with titanium backup and get the same triangle error. did you ever get it resolved?

4. chris100575

chris100575 Well-Known Member
    None

May 2, 2010
    IT Tech
    North Cumbria
    I got exactly the same thing, yanking the battery got the phone up and running again. To remove unwanted apps use ES File Explorer to mount /system as RW and delete the apks from the app folder. There's also System Tuner available on the market, but it's not free.