1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Titanium Tweaker (kernel tweaker)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by horsecharles, Aug 15, 2012.

1. horsecharles

horsecharles Android Expert

s4shyam95 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Android Expert

I took a look at it. Some of this tweaks are already in our roms (assuming #2), and some I tweak with rom toolbox which is also an AIO app. Good concept though, not for the average user as you can potentially worsen the performance of your phone or brick it.

s4shyam95 likes this.
  3. horsecharles

Was hoping to Dev-err- be spoonfed all possible tweaks not already incorporated, w ideal numbers....

4. s4shyam95

s4shyam95 Lurker

Hey.. i am the developr of this application.. and this app cannot brick ur phone at all .. but yes basic knowledge is required .. else u may end up slowin ur cell..

horsecharles likes this.
  5. OptiC-ShotS

OptiC-ShotS Android Enthusiast

Wooooooooowowowoowow great job dev. ^^

6. s4shyam95

s4shyam95 Lurker

Oh,k thanks a lot, it wld be very greatful if u rate this app on the link mentioned above, and also tell me new features u wld like to see in the later releases of this application,

please forward this app to frnds and family :D

7. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

Whats it do that ROM Toolbox n other like apps do already???

Trek950 likes this.
  8. s4shyam95

s4shyam95 Lurker

well. it seems like u havnt used the app yet, u can customize so many values of kernel sysfs, u can edit ur build.prop and use suggested toggles to make ur cell faster,

i know that rom toolbox provides most of the features of my app, but thats a whole team developing that one app, and i am just starting of with development now, and u can use this app coz its smaller and sleeker and it can allow customization. gonna add more features soon.

9. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

I'm not a big app ho so I check things out ;) But good to see the app devs on the forums ;)

10. horsecharles

Rom Toolbox does not have ALL your tweaks, right?
    So...if even only one more, it's worth getting.......?

11. horsecharles

I am....just call me approstitute...i can't sign off with something like 'Later, Gator' because i get replied,'Toot a loot, prostitute'.
    Heck, the S3 may not have enough storage for me.;)

PS (no pirated stuff).

12. s4shyam95

s4shyam95 Lurker

Well, m not forcing you to use my app, i just made it coz its sleeker than rom toolbox, coz i personally dont use all tweaks of rom toolbox, and most rom options are available in cwm/romManager and Titanium Backup is best for backup/restore. :D

No offence, i use rom toolbox too ;)
    are u an app dev too ?

13. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Sleeker? Like ui sleek? RT has one of the cleanest interfaces I've ever seen in a root app. Plus everything is laid out for so navigation is dummy proof.

This might not be what your talking about but there's no comparison between RT and this app.

Clock settings force closes. You have to navigate to open the build prop where as it's just there in RT. Little things like that is what makes it easy or hard for people to navigate. I'm in no way hating, I'm just laying it out there. So please don't take my honesty personal.

As far as simplicity, this might be prefect. Idk. I haven't tried that many simple apps so i can't compare.

Regardless, keep up the good work and keep building apps. This is one of the many things that makes Android great.. :D

o0INDIVIDUAL0o likes this.
  14. s4shyam95

s4shyam95 Lurker

Hey, thanks for ur honest opinion, and i love honest critics ;)
    Neways now the app has a much faster update, unlike previous versions
    It is faster, has better swipe UI, fragments etc
    Also uses hardware acc. so its has a fluid interface ;) :D

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews