Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General TMobile GN3 release date

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nikhilnagaraj24, Sep 22, 2013.

1. nikhilnagaraj24

nikhilnagaraj24 New Member

Sep 20, 2013
    I preordered my phone online and was given a delivery date of 9/26. However, a local store manager told me that they are getting them on the 3rd of Oct and that's actually before the pre-ordered phones are delivered. Another store said that the preordered phones ship out on the day that the phone is released in store, so effectively, we get them delivered a few days after the in-store release date. Does anyone have an insight on how to works? I am new to T-Mobile and I am new to preordering. Does anyone have any credible info whatsoever?

Thanks,
    Nik

Advertisement

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

No actual insight,but,just wanted to add my pre-order experience,also somewhat new to T-Mobile & 1st time pre-order from T-Mobile (pre-ordered the HTC ONE from BEST BUY on T-Mobile,but,a somewhat more definitive ETA):

I pre-ordered on 9/19,given a 9/20 delivery date (still says that,due to selecting overnight shipping),so we all know that's not happening.

When pre-ordering though,I saw something mentioning a 5-day backorder,or,something to that effect.

That is probably what others have also seen & are estimating a 9/26-ish delivery date.

I hope that's the case,but,I'm not expecting anything better than a day or so before general release.

If mine hasn't shipped by 9/30-10/1,I'll just cancel my order & pick it up locally & save the $25 overnight shipping,being T-Mobile didn't throw in any freebies for on-line pre-orders.

3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Sep 10, 2010
    Male
    N/W Indiana