Root [TMobile] Is anyone working on a recovery androms for the LG optimus F6?

Dannymf

Lurker
Ijust bought this phone and there is so much bloat on it i can hardly update my apps. i got root access to it but deleting everything is a pain. someone please hurry with a good recovery and some good roms. I'd really appreciate it.

Tokenpoke

Android Expert
Yes. Recovery is in process. Its a loki because of the locked bootloader. Might be ready by this week.

For now you can use the 2nd init recovery from the f3 to flash zips. It works for backup but I haven't tested restore.

Tokenpoke

Android Expert
No! Wait until I get a new phone. Likely next week.

The chances of bricking when trying to flash an f3 Rom are really high and until native cwm is done that's a pretty bad thing.

Dannymf

Lurker
ok i thought so, i was hoping i could. i don't like the stock rom on this thing, there is so much bloatware i cant update any apps. I want the G2 or the S4 damn it lol

Tokenpoke

Android Expert
Oh, you want more storage space? There's a mod for that!

Also, to fix the look a bit try some team black out apps... links in a bit...

Dannymf

Lurker
yeah that would be awesome. i got root access to it and deleted some things but there's so much and i don't know what i shouldn't delete, plus it seems like the t-mobile apps come back by themselves lol.

Tokenpoke

Android Expert
Go to your application settings and find said apps. Clear data and cache. Then delete the apk files If they are in system/app.

I'm working with the metro variant on my end but that's what worked for me.

Created a thread with the stuff I know is working, including sd fuse.