• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tmobile multi window OTA NOW Available :-)

Turning the "Vibration intensity" to the far left does not resolve?

No, what I had to do was go into the text app settings and disable the key pad vibration. Up until this update I never had to do that, disabling haptic feedback via the main settings menu killed it system wide. Not sure what changed but it's disabled now so all is well again.

Upvote 0
Did anyone else see accelerated battery drain throughout the day yesterday after installing this? My phone saw moderate use yesterday, but really no more than average. I'd say the battery discharged about 30% faster than normal. I'm hoping a full charge cycle overnight corrected it.

Yes! I did notice that towards the end of my day. Battery went down to 3% before I charged it so im hoping that helps.

Upvote 0
i wonder if its just bell canada or all canadian providers lacking the update too
As far as i know - all Canada carriers and AT&T are still without the MultiView update.

I really doubt AT&T will ever provide this. AT&T has demonstrated they have Zero interest in informing their customers about the status of this update.

If you are on AT&T with a Note 2 - join the discussion here:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 MultiView firmware - WHEN? - AT&T Community Support

But know that official AT&T employees know about this thread, and the AT&T Android Community Manager is aware and even made posts - but still AT&T remains silent on this matter.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 MultiView firmware - WHEN? - Page 6 - AT&T Community Support

I'm forced to conclude AT&T Management is pro-actively being silent in regards to the Multiview update and hope AT&T Galaxy Note 2 owners will get distracted and forget about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones