1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tmobile phone wont stay connected to my metro network

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Android Question

Tmobile phone wont stay connected to my metro network....hello, first time user. A week ago I found a galaxy note 3 outside after a day of rain. I dried it out and cleaned it up... rice bag....low oven, 160 with the door open for an hour....the next day I turned it on and it worked. I called metro and I put my sim card in and got it connected, everything worked....but it keeps dropping the network...I've had to call metro from a differe.t phone like five times in the last week to get it reregistered. I've messed with creating new apn's with metro's info...t'mobiles info, and a combo of both as suggested. Nothing I do is working at all. When I call metro they always get it back on but only for what seems like 4 to 30 hours or so and then it'll drop off the network again...and I'll have to borrow a phone and call again. I think the phone is resetting to default apn through built in software or t'mobiles My Account app? ....I dunno just guessing. ..any advise. Maybe I should just go and get a tmobile account....thanks for your help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

You found the phone? If so quite likely it's blacklisted, reported missing or stolen by the rightful owner.