1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[TMobile] rom help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Hendoe, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Hendoe

Hendoe Well-Known Member

Hello I have the s5 for metro and I just rooted the device but I am not able to flash roms. I am not sure what recovery I am using because there is no name when I go into the recovery. I used the cv easy root and what ever recovery it comes with. Please help... also I need a rom list . I try ed to install the alliance rom

anarchem69 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. anarchem69

anarchem69 Newbie

It doesn't come with a recovery when u root download twrp from the app store and install klte when the app ask u bc that's the model ur using

3. anarchem69

anarchem69 Newbie

As for a rom list not to take away from this forum bc this is where I got started all years ago try over xda bc there quite a few roms springing up for tmo / metro pcs ( which if ur metro. tmo is the exact same now so no harm no foul) I have the same user name over there as I do here if u have any questions feel free and hmu anytime Alliance rom is a good one there's also O. Z. O. P. which can be used by itself or with other roms and then if u have ever had a s4 the sickness is there now too with his sick and twi5ted rom and the sickness is a personal friend and I've always enjoyed his work

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews