1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[TMobile] [ROM] NumberTwo v1.1.0 | G900T1 | NE7 | TW 4.4.2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LDrifta, Jul 1, 2014.

1. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

(Crickets chirping in background)

LDrifta likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

hahahaha aww man my bad... i uploaded this like a week ago and never posted :D check the date on it i swear lol, ever since i got the guide title i been all over the forums trying to help.. but again i haven't forgotten about you guys..

im actually very comfy with the rom where it's at tbh.. ever since using the xposed mods it seems there no need to go bannanas on the rom itself :D leave it nice and clean and fully functioning haha

but here ya go system

jpizle and mike28 like this.
  3. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

Your the best dude! That was just poking a a little fun at ya btw.

4. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

Is this system a Deodex flash zip of just one to pull from

5. LDrifta

its a flash zip, you can actually just extract the whole thing, pull out what you dont want then rezip the 2 folders (META-INF & system from inside the zip)

jpizle likes this.
  6. kungfu411

kungfu411 Android Enthusiast

sooo this is the new Metro hang out on the t mobile section ?? nice to see this Rom ported over..but I'm running Alliance for now and it's sweet

mike28 likes this.
  7. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

What's up man nice to see you running Alliance here too

kungfu411 likes this.
  8. kungfu411

Thanks.. But I might not keep it. I I love it but every time I picked up a call it drop to 3g..as soon as I hang up 4g is back. . And I get H.?

I also get E on metro too.. I think my CDMA metro speed was faster I hit 40mbps on metro too also on GSM sometimes..

9. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

That's odd what state are you in, it's suppose to run on tmobile network, I have volte here in Tampa I have lte almost everywhere

10. kungfu411

Yep it is.. I'm in FL... I see lte sometimes.. In my network it was on cdma/gsm I changed it to the lte one first option.

11. kungfu411

anyone with a link to the metro modem maybe if i flash that one my connection issues will be fixed..and i also notice Apn Protocol is IPv4 instead of IPv6 no option to change it either

12. kungfu411

very interesting just insalled Project Infinity Rom ..runs pretty great awesome debloat options..and has the ipv6 4G lte right off the gate

mike28 likes this.
  13. kungfu411

Back on Alliance Rom this time on the NG3 version not the International version ..so LTE working just fine this will be my stop till something greater comes along :p

14. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

I just odined the new tmo firmwares

15. kungfu411

Link and what's new ?

16. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

Just look for the sm-g900t1

kungfu411 likes this.
  17. kungfu411

Oh I already had flashed the Metro one n7 thought this was another new update.. Tks tho

18. LDrifta

Yeah for some crazy reason i cant get the ne7 modem no matter how i flash it.. tried odun and making some flash zips.. still nothing :/

19. kungfu411

weird ..I'd like to try it out, if it helps with speeds..sometimes i feel like my s3 on metro was faster like with my xbmc app it streams lots of ad-dons with no problems..on 4G but one T mobile network most of the ad-dons won't stream put it on wifi works perfectly fine

20. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

You have to pull battery for 10 sec then boot straight to download mode in order to flash from sammobile to get them to stick. I found out over on xda.

21. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

You can flash the tmobile modems too you just have to use the metro apns but I've seen no improved performance. Waste of time really

22. djramod

djramod Well-Known Member

Hi guys, i am trying to use this rom but i am having problems with my wifi.. it doesn't remember my password so everytime i turn on my wifi i have to put my password

23. LDrifta

really? that was an issue with the stock kernel/boot.img but i replaced it with faux kernel so fix that issue...

24. LDrifta

Hey guys sorry i been gone for so long.. again.. haha i finally got i ternet at my new apt :) just in time for the new nk1 firmware update. Im currently running my first tests on new rom base and will upload soon if anyone is interested..

Glad to be back :)

jpizle, djramod and dcap0187 like this.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews