1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [TMobile] [ROM] NumberTwo v1.1.0 | G900T1 | NE7 | TW 4.4.2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LDrifta, Jul 1, 2014.

1. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Male
    Graphic-arts
    Lynn, MA
    Wow i dont know what it is about this latest update (NK1) but it is jus way easier to mod and it has a cool pop up sms feature that i love!! It was the only thing i likd about aosp :) update coming soon!!

Advertisement

jpizle and djramod like this.
  2. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert
    None

Mar 15, 2012
    Male
    self employed
    Dalton, GA
    It's lollipop time now isn't it

3. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert
    None

Mar 15, 2012
    Male
    self employed
    Dalton, GA
    Hey bud is there any way u can pull the stock nk1 modem for me. Flash able zip? I'm gonna try the tmo lollipop modem

4. crayonbone

crayonbone Lurker
    None

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Hey ldrifta, firstly I want to say it's so good to see stuff starting to pop on the s5. I used to have an esteem thru metro that was kick ass thanks to work of you and playful god. I'm now on a t-mobile s5. I had it rooted. Went back to stock. Got lollipop 5.0. Finally got it really rooted. So now my question is will your #2 rom work with my s5? Mine is the 1dob1 version of lollipop. Also I posted another thread that maybe you could peak at? Thanks for all you guys do

5. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Male
    Graphic-arts
    Lynn, MA
    omg guys im so sorry i haven't been around in a long time.. went through some serious family issues lost our house etc.. me and my girlfriend had to save money and get our own place.. im all good now, but the pc i have is 'in my eyes' a dinosoar now haha so im slowly saving money for a new rig :D but im trying to get my arse back into the scene and i badly want 5.0 on my metro s5 so work will begin..

as to answer a few questions..

no i dont believe this rom will work on tmobile variants.. this is actually intended for metro pcs.. but i never was able to fully test this on a t mobile device so i could b wrong :D

i noticed androidforums has got more cosmetic updates since my last appearance as well so now im lost again trying to find my way around lol

i grabbed the stock tmobile .tar for 5.0 (OB1)[Love that name haha] and im gonna do wat i can to get it running on metro phones with no issues.. also ill make a debloated version of stock ob1 which will clearly be for t mobile devices.. so hopefully i get it working on both haha

my theming & modding days are definetly over considering all the xposed framework modules can do it all in one app haha I personally love wanam xposed.. best thing ever created and still get updated frequently :D

ok so now that thats over back to work i go!!! miss the forums and all you guys:D

Samsung Galaxy S5

The Samsung Galaxy S5 was announced in 2014 and was the company's first flagship of the year. The device featured a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 16MP primary rear camera.