• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TMobile suspension

Bryanb602

Lurker
Mar 11, 2023
T-Mobile suspended my business account for fraudulent management????? I am posting here because I have found nowhere else to vent my frustrations. 4 days ago my carrier (T-Mobile) without notice suspended my business account and all lines. This has put me in a bind. The fraud team says it's a payment problem. I paid my bill 9 days early. Customer service says it's under the umbrella of the fraud team. They can do nothing to restore service or resolve the issue. I have sought legal advice from my lawyer about the fraudulent accusations. I'm deeply disappointed and saddened by the accusations and disruption in service. Me and my wife rely heavily on the phones to run our business. Switching to Verizon and not looking back

T-Mobile screwed us HUGE in 2015 after I switched four lines to them based on their fraudulent coverage map. Solid magenta? There was nothing here, according to their engineers. In the two hours I was away from Verizon I lost all the promotional rates we enjoyed. If T-Mobile is the last cellular carrier on earth, I'll switch to landline only.

Upvote 0
T-Mobile suspended my business account for fraudulent management????? I am posting here because I have found nowhere else to vent my frustrations. 4 days ago my carrier (T-Mobile) without notice suspended my business account and all lines. This has put me in a bind. The fraud team says it's a payment problem. I paid my bill 9 days early. Customer service says it's under the umbrella of the fraud team. They can do nothing to restore service or resolve the issue. I have sought legal advice from my lawyer about the fraudulent accusations. I'm deeply disappointed and saddened by the accusations and disruption in service. Me and my wife rely heavily on the phones to run our business. Switching to Verizon and not looking back
that sucks. i hope your lawyer can get this straighten out. i have verizon and i could not be any happier. however, my employer pays for my cellphone bills and he is thinking about switching to t-mobile which i have no idea what kind of coverage i will be getting here in L.A. at least i do not have to deal with their customer service. i hope nothing like what is happening to you happens to us.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Lawyers are expensive. You need to find out the reason for the suspension. There's a reason. I'm sure they don't suspend people for no reason. You said it's a business account, it could be nothing you did, but maybe something one of your employees did.
I agree with you I've pretty much dropped the lawyer idea that was just me being upset....the only people using the account are me and my wife. We use it to handle our business. Make phone calls and text mostly and most of the time it's between each other as she is usually about on hour away from me. I opened up an account with Verizon to cover me until TMobile comes up with something. Thanks again for your kind words and advice. It is greatly appreciated all of you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones