1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

To all my EVO South Florida peeps official forum!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by evoman2be913, May 18, 2010.

1. evoman2be913

evoman2be913 Well-Known Member

Alehouse and EVO's here we come!!! lol

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. evoman2be913

Street that blows donkey nuts! Is there a way you can appleal sprint for that ludicrous bill?

3. MyFishWagon

MyFishWagon Android Enthusiast

WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE !

Ok... so... Alehouse thursday night ? Time please ? :D

4. frantzlafit

frantzlafit Lurker

am i the only person in p.pines to preorder at pembroke lakes mall bb mobile store..? lol

well i'm # 3 in lines... see u guys there....

5. evoman2be913

You guys pick the time at pines alehouse and let me know lol

6. miami786male

miami786male Newbie

I pre-ordered mine and i will getting mine by fed ex Friday June 4th. thanks to overnight service.

7. Vald

Vald Well-Known Member

not in south florida but Pensacola here

8. snapbox

snapbox Member

My office is literally next door to the Hollywood Ale House... Considering it'll be a Friday, I'll probably be done sometime around 8pm. If anyone is up for a beer after 8, let me know. (I'm also down for the Pines Ale house, but it'll be closer to 8:30 pm) I'm getting my phone around 9am at the RS on Stirling east of 95.

9. dlocks

dlocks Member

I also pre-ordered at Pines BB. Called today to find out about appt.times.The girl I spoke to told me that they are not having appt times, the store will be open @ 10 and to just come in and pick up my phone.So I really don't know if she knew what was going on and maybe there is somebody specific in the mobile department that I should talk with.I pre-ordered on the 13

10. mr.almeida

mr.almeida Member

Awww yes, the day will soon be upon us. I hope David has enough accessories too. :)

11. evoman2be913

Which alehouse are we doing and what time?

12. Leodoc

Leodoc Member

So to all who pre ordered from bb pembroke pines. I just got off the phone with someone there...

Apparently they are making phone calls tomorrow to setup appointment times.

This is odd to me as I called the day after I setup my preorder and setup a 12:30PM appt time. Apparently that holds no water anymore and they are doing it tomorrow. Scary to me...i hope its not a zoo there on friday.

-Leo

13. Leodoc

Leodoc Member

SO no call yesterday....I called this AM and they said the would call today. PPines is soooooooo ghetto. anyone else's experience with them?

14. mr.almeida

mr.almeida Member

I never pre-ordered anything from that BB, but it is the one I shop at. They're usually good with their service from what I've experienced, just talk to the manager.

15. Robfactory

Robfactory Well-Known Member

No one called me either, south Miami, cutler ridge area. I just walked in and they told me to come in at 10am when they open.

16. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I'll be heading to the Sprint store in Pembroke Pines at 10 am. I was originally going to go at 12 but I have to be at the beach by noon so that means I only get maybe an hour to play with it before I leave it at my house and take the emergency prepaid phone. I don't know how long the charge out of the box will last me and I don't want any "accidents" happening to my new investment :p

17. Leodoc

Leodoc Member

So I got the call from P Pines...apparently that ARE calling everyone today. I am confirmed for 1pm.

Just letting you guys know...probably expect a call today? Anything for you yet soflo?

18. chinoo

chinoo Lurker

I pre-order mine BB in Hialeah

19. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Negative I'm actually getting my EVO from the Sprint store in Pembroke Pines.

20. nole_98

nole_98 Newbie

Sooooo...I just receiveda call from the Best Buy in P. Pines for an appointment at 12. Sweet I can't wait. :D Tonight is going to be a long night.

21. dlocks

dlocks Member

Got my call from BB in p.pines. Appointment @ 8am.Seems they will be open @ 7am but those appointments were already taken

22. MyFishWagon

MyFishWagon Android Enthusiast

Got a call from the same Best Buy... my appt time is at 7:30 AM....woohoo.... ill have it all day at work tomorrow !

For now, im on PSN playing SSIV

PSN: PassMeAGuinness

23. husky_1

husky_1 Newbie

I was a pre-order for the 11th, but called BB last night and they said they had a few extra to play with. I ended up getting my phone last night, and I am very, very happy with it. I wont discuss the situation with how long it took the computers to setup the accounts at the store though....I was at bb a 9:30, opened doors at 10:00, was helped by a rep at 10:30, and did not leave until 12:15. Now mind you I had everything I needed including my Verizon account numbers, gmail accounts, discounts, etc.

I did get the BT headset and they guy gave me 1/2 price on 2 car chargers for waiting, and being nice about it :)

24. Jim_Phone

Jim_Phone Member

I waited for this upgrade for a long time. I picked up an Evo 4G at the Radio Shack on Stirling near 95 without a pre-order. Took a while to activate it yesterday. One of the local Sprint stores in Aventura was nice enough to transfer all of my contacts to my new phone from my old Samsung Rant this afternoon and it's working great now!

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews