• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To buy or Not to buy S6

I agreee totally.. If no removeable battery and no micro SD to replace; its off the consideration list. Go back to old models. or checkout the LG G4. Add them back in the S7 or 8 to get back in the ball game.

Had the LG G4, thinking it was an upgrade from my GS4. the thing kept freezing when I used Waze and Slacker at the same time. AT+T couldnt figure it out. Camera was outstanding, but if I couldnt use waze while listening to music, what was the point? My GS4 works great. Back the G4 went. still using my GS4 and couldnt be happier.

The few people I know that have the GS6 are quite underwhelmed by the battery life and kinda regret their decision, as they are now becoming wall huggers. Great phone, but no removable battery and memory card is the nail in the coffin for me.

The G4 blew chunks, for me anyway, YMMV. Guess I will keep my GS4 as long as possible til something good comes out.

The last I heard about the GS7 is there is no removable battery/memory chip. I think this is a trend that is here to stay :(

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones