1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

To case or not too case???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mpetruzz, Dec 26, 2011.

1. mpetruzz

mpetruzz Newbie

Usually my first purchase after a new phone is a case. Since this the rezound is a bit bigger than my old phone I was strongly considering going naked. I'm going to get a zagg screen protector, but am on the fence about the case.

What are you all doing?? If you are using a case which ones are you using??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. andr01d

andr01d Android Enthusiast

I'm using a Verizon-HTC leather case that clips-on to the belt.... ha ha i must be some kind of old school guy. The V store tech/genius-guy also installed the Verizon-HTC screen protectors on both phones here when they set it up (i don't have any objections.... this is my first phone with a screen protector lol. A few months from now after the rest of the phone gets scratched i might just peel the screen protector off...:)).

3. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

The biggest problem I have with a screen protector is after a few months of having it on, you get a buildup of gunk around the edges of the screen protector where the screen doesn't cover the phone. I've gone with the Otterbox defender and only use it when I'm going out and about, otherwise I keep it "in zee nude". Besides protecting the phone, the biggest benefit of the Otterbox is it makes the volume and power buttons much easier to use.

4. equalizr458

equalizr458 Lurker

I actually put on the inductive back and got the extended battery case from Diztronic case through Amazon, and slit it about 3/4 of the way around it so the back would lay flat against the back plastic inductive cover (it was to deep and the inductive charger would not work)
    I then applied black silicone around the 1/8 slit I had taken out of the case on the sides and now it works perfectly on the inductive pad- every time, as no one is going to make a decent inductive case for the phone, that does not leave the back exposed like another one on the web for sale that fits. It's a cheap flimsy case. The Diztronic case is made very well and strong

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews