• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To everyone who wants the N1

I can wait and maybe for a while. Sprint and ATT are the only local carriers.

It's funny. I've had my razr for almost 4 years in part because nothing Verizon has offered to date has piqued my interest (in the past two years). The Eris is the closest to tempting me, but the hardware comes up short for me to commit for two years. The Droid just doesn't do it for me. Now, the Nexus One, I'd pre-order it today with no hesitation. But alas, probably won't see it on Verizon. They have a knack for refusing to offer the best devices out there.

Upvote 0
How far would you go to get one now or at least get an invite to be one of the first buyers?
I'd love to get an invite for the phone. Even better if its just released commercially. I'm on TMo in UK so a GSM phone from US would work fine. My HTC HD is getting old and tired. If you have any advice on how to be one of the lucky few if it is released invite only then please share it you'd be a friend for life! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones