• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help to Moment or not to Moment

Sorry to sound like an ass, though I know of no other way to say this, but the Droid is superior in processing speed to our phone. The way it's processor handles processes is MUCH better than as is ours. The newer architecture does a hell of a let more than one would think. Even though it IS clocked at 550 stock, that 550 is much faster than ours. When it's OC'd to the 1gh/z or 1.2 that some people have it at, the processors really show it's true colors. All around, the Droid is a MUCH newer (hardware and software) phone when compared to ours.

Reactions: CriticalCritic
Upvote 0
Sorry to sound like an ass, though I know of no other way to say this, but the Droid is superior in processing speed to our phone. The way it's processor handles processes is MUCH better than as is ours. The newer architecture does a hell of a let more than one would think. Even though it IS clocked at 550 stock, that 550 is much faster than ours. When it's OC'd to the 1gh/z or 1.2 that some people have it at, the processors really show it's true colors. All around, the Droid is a MUCH newer (hardware and software) phone when compared to ours.
YOU ASS!!!:mad:

Nah, j/k. Thanks for clarifying;) I wasn't sure that the architecture alone could make more than a 30% increase in processing power.:eek: That's awesome! I wonder how much we can safely OC the Moment?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones