• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To perfect the phone....I need a tough case...

True Blue

Apr 14, 2010
Now the last thing I need in order to keep this phone is a CASE...are there any out there that will protect this brick from the abuse of little hands? No wait I can't blame them...I'm just a klutz. I didn't realize when I bought it there was no Otterbox or other similar cover for this thing. I hvaen't seen any real raves in the past threads. This thing is so heavy I'm certain it will meet it's death if it hits the pavement! TIA!:eek:

Well most liked the ebay hard case with soft silicone on the outside. Amazon has some. The cases for the moment thread has some links though I dont know if all of them are still active. I Simply use a skinit for the back of the phone and a clear protector for the screen. If I do worse to it then what those handle I have insurance and a store nearby. I don't mind as much. Good luck on your search!

Upvote 0
Thanks! I don't think I've seen any like that? Do you think a mall kiosk has one, or do you know where to find one online?
true, I have a Mybat and get lots of compliments from people...actually have to two of them! it makes the phone even compressed and tighter as for the slider...But Last week I was in my motorcycle and didn't have my saddle bags in my bike and went to Lowe's...make story short when I went to take out my wallet from my Fannie Pack, I dropped my phone at least 4 feet from the concrete floor swore that was the end of my phone...:eek:

So the front cover flew off and the back one stayed but snapped off a piece of the corner volume side... But so as for my experience I love MYBAT and built great!!! and the phone looks as new a yesterday!!!

I posted a link of the one i have...

Amazon.com: Carbon Fiber Snap On Protector Case for Samsung Moment M900 Sprint: Cell Phones & Service

Upvote 0
The bodyglove is the best case your gonna get as long as you dont plan on taking it off. I had the case on for two months with no issues until i attempted to take it off so that i could remove the battery to update to 2.1. Then when i took it off a couple of the tabs bend outward making them unusable. BTW if you have a full body zagg invisible shield (like i did) do not attempt to put on the bodyglove because it will ruin the pieces on the sides. I had to remove all of the invisible shield from the sides to get it to fit. Now i just use the phone with no case and the zagg screen protector.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones