1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

To those who must have a LED notification

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by VegasTouch, Jun 27, 2011.

1. VegasTouch

VegasTouch Android Enthusiast

As the title states......i know there are some that must have this feature and miss it with this phone. Personally, i dont care if i have it or not but it would be cool if it came with it. Well now yo can get a flash notification from the market.
    The App is called "missing message flasher" and it is free. Can be customized with email (regular and K9), missed calls, calender, SMS, Google talk & voice. Screen will flash to your customization.

Just thought id give a heads up.

Advertisement

heshanj likes this.
  2. uktivo

uktivo Well-Known Member

Can't find it in the market place..do you have a link?

3. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

You can find it here or use the QR code below from your handset.

[​IMG]

4. carajp

carajp Member

Hmmm... must try that one. I found NoLED and have been using that. It seems to work just fine.

5. pcbms

pcbms Well-Known Member

It works well but it would have been better if you could set a different time for the screen on and audio sound - you might want the screen to come on every 10 seconds or so but might only want to hear the sound every minute

6. uktivo

uktivo Well-Known Member

It didn't work for me. I use widget locker..i unticked the box if you are using a3rd party lock screen app.. Did a test but it failed to work, then it froze my screen. Removed..

7. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert

looks good, will give a try. didnt like NoLED for some reason. hope this one is more to my liking

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews