• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories TODAY only; Verizon $49.99 32GB microsdhc

Well I got my order in for the $49, but when I called the number (listed above) the rep explained to me that it's an either/or not both, so basically, she could leave it as is @ 50% ($49) or she could adjust the transaction and honor my 25% corporate discount & charge me $25 more . . . I decided to keep the $49 price, lol
oh yeah, this particular rep didn't sound smokin, just average

Upvote 0
Man I think I may have gotten the same girl , sounded extrmely hot lol

Got the $12.50 credit back to my card , was on hold for 2minutes and talked to her for 2 . so 4 minutes of time and 12.50 I'm a happy man lol

At least I was able to save you 25 mins, so now I feel a little better about waiting on the phone to get to the right department. Gotta love these forums, man. Android people ftw!

Reactions: ChiTownJim
Upvote 0
Well I got my order in for the $49, but when I called the number (listed above) the rep explained to me that it's an either/or not both, so basically, she could leave it as is @ 50% ($49) or she could adjust the transaction and honor my 25% corporate discount & charge me $25 more . . . I decided to keep the $49 price, lol

call back, because i got both. Bitch and screem and they will give it to you.

Also, ask for a hot rep.

Upvote 0

Sounds like someone was a little upset that she's not a hot sounding VZW rep , and was having a bad day.

Mine didn't even question me, she said "ohh you weren't logged into your VZW account so the system had no way to know, what's your phone number and I'll get that 25% credited back to your card "

and done , I say Hot Sounding VZW reps FTW

LOL

Upvote 0
Sounds like someone was a little upset that she's not a hot sounding VZW rep , and was having a bad day.

Mine didn't even question me, she said "ohh you weren't logged into your VZW account so the system had no way to know, what's your phone number and I'll get that 25% credited back to your card "

and done , I say Hot Sounding VZW reps FTW

LOL

yes, she is either pissed off she is not hot, or pissed off that she isn't getting any, either way, if he calls back he will get it.

I was logged into my account and still didn't get it, its a flaw in the website.

Upvote 0
Ok, so here's a fun fact. I just checked the Verizon website and it's saying this card isn't compatible with the Inc!?

Can anyone confirm a 32gb card works in the Inc? Did I just buy a card that's not going to work in my phone...?

yes, it won't work. I will buy it from you for half price.

Just kidding, read above, it works.

Upvote 0
Ok, so here's a fun fact. I just checked the Verizon website and it's saying this card isn't compatible with the Inc!?

Can anyone confirm a 32gb card works in the Inc? Did I just buy a card that's not going to work in my phone...?

It will work but will need to be formated in your computer .

Full format Fat32

Reactions: ChuckFarley
Upvote 0
I called up Verizon to get my 25% off and the guy said he credited me back $15...I asked shouldn't it only be $12.50 and he said the item was $59.99

I said it was $49.99 and it turned out he was looking at the extended battery I ordered like 2 weeks ago (that I already got 50% off of to begin with)

So anyway he appologized and just said he would leave it alone, so for $35 can't go wrong with a 32Gb card. Hell I would have probably paid $99 since I have been waiting for one since they were first mentioned last year.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones