1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

togaurd87

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by togaurd87, Aug 11, 2012.

1. togaurd87

togaurd87 Lurker

Hello,
    I'm not tech savvy. I'm the person that needs his young brother to pick out a new phone for myself. He chose an iphone for me, but price dictated a LG Lucid.
    I have had it for 2 weeks and for some crazy notion I just rooted the thing. I'm not tech savvy, but I have crashed a couple PC's in my day. They were running Windows 3.1 I think. One of those, read for 15 minutes and dive into DOS the next kinda things.

By the way, I looked at a post on this site before I jumped into rooting the Lucid. It was perfect, but a post on a different site sealed the deal for me. I probably could have come across it here, but as I said earlier, 15 minutes of reading and then I dive in. Sometimes that works. Sometimes..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

Welcome to AF, togaurd87! Glad to hear you are jumping right in. I have found that the mid-tier android phones benefit the most from rooting, as the bloat has a much greater affect on how they run. Anyways, thanks for joining up, and if you have problems, we're here to help you out of it :)

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome :ciao: ,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site.

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard. :)