1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Toggle question

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ThExile, Aug 31, 2011.

1. ThExile

ThExile Lurker

Ok, so, recently I changed my Verizon plan and I was put on a 2gig per month plan to start with. That's cool, I don't sit and play Angry Birds for hours on end or surf the net looking for a car on my phone, I can deal with that. I have a toggle app I use to save my 3g mobile bandwidth. Does anyone know of an app where you can toggle the 3G, monitor the usage in a live daily setting but also set a type of daily calendar for 3G usage? Like divide the 2 gigs by 30 for the number of calendar days and enter the number of megs you can safely use in a 24 hour period to avoid those nasty overages at the end of the month. What I envision is a series of say, 3 lights. green, yellow and red. Green when you are in the safe zone, yellow when you are approaching the set daily limit for a 24 hour period and red when you are in the critical area of going over your set daily amount of bandwidth. Perhaps I just have too much time on my hands to think of these things.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ThExile

ThExile Lurker

Thanks anyway guys/gals. I found one. 3G Watchdog allows you to set the daily/weekly/monthly quotas.

3. Szadzik

Szadzik Extreme Android User

With 2GB I do not see any reason to worry about bandwidth at all.

P.S. Why would Angry Birds contribute to using you data allowance exactly?

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Ads?