• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
well my question was if i would even qualify...

how long have you been with tmo?

I called 611 and told them that I was in tmobile customer chat and that the rep said I was eligible for the preferred android plan and that I should call and ask for the loyalty dept.
The rep said ok, plut me on hold and talked to the loyalty dept herself (I assume), 3 mins later I'm on $20 data + $5 for 400 messages.
I have been w tmob for approx 4 years, 2 on contract and 2 off, signed for 2 more with vibrant purchase.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone, I'm legible for a phone upgrade and I want the Galaxy S, but I think it's just too much! Is there any way I can get rid of the $30 internet plan and like put on a cheaper one? Like $10 or $20? Thank you!:thinking:

LOL - I know where you are coming from. I was eligible for any phone in the Tmobile lineup for free and my first choice was a Gravity 3 because I did NOT want to pay $25 per month for the Android Data Plan or any data plan that cost more than $10/month.

Thankfully, I couldn't get my POP3 business email to work on the Gravity 3 and was told I would need to upgrade to a smartphone and the full data plan if I wanted to get my business email on my mobile device. So I figured "what the hell, I'll try it for 30 days and if I don't think it's worth it I'll downgrade." I jumped in with both feet and got the Vibrant and NEVER looked back.

Dude! There is NO WAY I would ever go back to anything less. Try the Vibrant, get the full data plan and remember, if you don't like it - no harm/no foul. Just return it. My hunch is that once you try it you will love it. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones