• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Too many deletes in your calendar?

jfe

Android Enthusiast
Dec 14, 2009
I don't know if this is happening to anybody else, but my droid is possessed

Yesterday it sent people from my work a meeting invitation, which I had never sent, and it was for March :rolleyes:

I am getting an error message of too many calendar deletes, and then it asks if I should delete them, keep them, or ignore them

I keep checking delete, but the error appears once in a while

Any my phone has the little ying yang / sync icon all day long

It's pretty warm to the touch, and draining the battery like crazy

Any ideas?

You mean you put in a new micro-SD memory card? If so, i'll try that as well. Thanks.

Stevei,

The OP is rooted and installed a new ROM (customized Android OS). A new Micro-SD card will not do any good.

You can try accessing your calendar on a computer and seeing if you can fix it that way. One other thing you can try it to clear data and cache from the calendar app on your phone then opening the app again to force it to download all fresh data from google servers.

Give those a try and let us know what happens.

Kratos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones