• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Too Many Pattern Attempts

Hey guys I had the same problem and just now I solved it by myself . So have your phone back without and data loss or reset and all ...
So here is what u got to do ,
Steps:-
1. When it says invalid username or password , at the top screen of ur phone u will have notification bar , just drag it down .
2. Then go to quick settings or just activate the internet of ur phone (MOBILE NETWORK) or activate the wifi .
Note- Ur main purpose it to activate the internet on ur mobile either through mobile network or through wifi ,
3. As soon as ur internet is activated (wifi or mobile network) just enter the username and password below too many pattern attempts and then it will access your account and ur will have ur phone back as it was before :) :) :) .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones