• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Toodles, Blackberry

gatorchomp83

May 25, 2010
Hello Android world, my name is Steve, I'm from Florida, and I'm leaving my Blackberry in the dust.

I started my smartphone journey in 2006 with the Palm Treo 650, moved up to a Blackberry Curve 8310 the following year, and then picked up my current Blackberry Bold 9000 in December of 2008. It's been a fun, restrictive journey, and I'm now ready to embark on the openness of the Android platform.

I'll be jumping ship from AT&T who I've always had my cell service with for the friendly confines of a Sprint EVO 4G. I could not be anymore excited.

I live in Florida, and have my whole life. I'm an avid Gator and Magic fan. I work for a company which specializes in consumer electronics and phones, so I get to play with these devices all day.

Hope to enjoy the ride here!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones