• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TOOL][ALPHA] ZTE Warp 4G Unbrick Tool

oh trust me ive done some reading and all fails. i landed here for some help i dont need your shlt

yooo thanks guys. it actually worked
So, you used the unbrick tool I built to get a functional recovery, flashed a rom that is based on the stock rom I built, and used my idea to read and sideload to fix your file transfer issue. Good thing you don't need my "shlt" ;)

Upvote 0
yea it was a good thing not listening to you :D
[emoji49] Ur screwing up bro.. SuperR is one of our best Devs with legitimate seniority and has been one of the only reasons we ppl using Boost Mobile even HAVE Root or ROMs to begin with. He deserves our utmost respect. Really.

Upvote 0
anything else you guys would do?
Give @SuperR utmost respect and assistance at all times. [emoji41] We ALL depend on his work whether you understand/realize or not. He's "THA MANN!!" I'd still be in YOUR shoes if it weren't for him & his patience. I'm still a noob but definitely better off since he took the time to show me stuff, hence being the 1st name on my credits in all my ROM threads

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Give SuperR utmost respect and assistance at all times. [emoji41] We ALL depend on his work whether you understand/realize or not. He's "THA MANN!!" I'd still be in YOUR shoes if it weren't for him & his patience. I'm still a noob but definitely better off since he took the time to show me stuff, hence being the 1st name on my credits in all my ROM threads
damn. if youre a noob then what am i?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones