1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

toolbox pro/thememanager

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by amazin1988, Apr 17, 2012.

1. amazin1988

amazin1988 Android Enthusiast

i use the first one that says chuck norris ics blue everything went well but when icharge my phone the old battery pops up when charging and when i disconnect it goes away is there any to fix that ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Android Expert

No, unless you know a lil about themeing and want to replace the Pngs yourself

3. toke_

toke_ Android Enthusiast

thank you

4. blaxican25

blaxican25 Android Expert

On some of these roms you have to use uot kitchen to change the battery icon because sometimes rom toolbox cant get the battery icon to stick.

5. V SuperUser V

There are more than one place inside the phone with battery icons, rom toolbox does stick, it just doesnt chnge them all in all those places. I agree, UOT will do the job

amazin1988 likes this.
  6. amazin1988

No I'm not a themer but ive used it before and happen but thanks he's I used uot to but really didn't feel like getting on my computer

7. amazin1988

while we are at it how do you get all the mods to work ????? once i tried and everything didnt work

8. amazin1988

no i know how to change the battery ill still thank ya but most of the other mods dont work how do you get them to work

9. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Like which ones?

I've been able to change the 4G, Service, USB, etc......

Are those the ones your talking about? Ive NEVER had a problem changing those, just the battery through ROM Toolbox.

10. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Android Enthusiast

id like to know as well on the pull down notifications menu theres an option to put your text eithr on the top or bottom but that doesnt stick either ive tried on uot

11. V SuperUser V

[​IMG]

Check this mod out :p

12. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

damn that looks crazy

13. V SuperUser V

Notification icons pngs are inside a folder called drawables hdpi inside framework_res.apk, systemui.apk, and maybe another system apk. Say you only replace signal icons inside framework, when the signal goes from the stock green to white youll see the icons change on your not. bar, which is not attractive to me. So you have to change them in both. I learned from Idrifta, pm him.

14. V SuperUser V

Sick aint it?

15. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

yes sir dude i wish i could start my shit i still cant get my java to work hit me up on gtalk

16. amazin1988

Change stuff like the header and footer that stuff that one lil option kitchen offers you

17. V SuperUser V

Yea, the text has never worked for me

18. V SuperUser V

Ok, let me bathe

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews