• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Top 10 Android Smartphones

I pretty much agree with that list except for putting the vibrant at 2. Wtf...I had the vibrant...the lag was horrendous. I would still have the evo at 1 then the nexus one and then the epic. Reason? I prefer htc over samsung any day . Just my opinion thouh because we all obviously know that the epic is amazing

Upvote 0
Depending on which journalist article you read, they all have their own opinion. This is one that I posted on SU forums awhile back:

Top 10 Android Phones - PCWorld

Now THAT review looks more reasonable. The DInc is basically the Nexus1 with a trackpad instead of the trackball. The DX is an upgrade to both (bigger screen, etc..) . The Evo has more features than 3,4,5. The Epic has more features than all with the additiona of the KB, screen, etc.

Reactions: Eazail70x7
Upvote 0
Depending on which journalist article you read, they all have their own opinion. This is one that I posted on SU forums awhile back:

Top 10 Android Phones - PCWorld

This one seems a little more accurate. I mean it's a no Brainer at this point that the top three are the EVO, Droid X and Epic in whatever order you may choose, and then the next group probably the Vibrant, nexus and incredible.

Upvote 0
Of course it does. :rolleyes:

If you are in this forum just to cause problems, then you WILL be reported to a moderator.

It has already been stated that members are NOT to go into other phone forums with the distinct purpose of posting "My phone is better than yours" type posts.

Looking at post 1, and your last post I am assuming you are doing just that.

Thanks,

-Adrift

Upvote 0
If you are in this forum just to cause problems, then you WILL be reported to a moderator.

It has already been stated that members are NOT to go into other phone forums with the distinct purpose of posting "My phone is better than yours" type posts.

Looking at post 1, and your last post I am assuming you are doing just that.

Thanks,

-Adrift

Uh, yeah..whatever that means, but i own both phones, if that makes you feel better. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
This past weekend I was hanging out with a couple friends. Between us, I had just bought the Epic, one friend the EVO, and the other the Droid 2. The other two were android noobs (D2 for 2 weeks, EVO not even 1) so they let me play around with them. I have to say I've never been more happy with my Epic choice. The D2 was my least favorite. I didn't play around with it as much as the EVO but nothing stood out to me. The default launcher was bland at best and the screen looked extremely dull. I liked the EVO but after using the S-AMOLED screen and Swype, I could never go to it.

Upvote 0
Okay, I guess I can understand the Evo up there with it being the first 4G phone and now having 2.2 on it....but why those others are >Epic I don't know?

Relax..the Epic is only 2 weeks old...it will get up there as soon as we get the 2.2 froyo and all the bugs get worked out;)

All the bugs/issues the epic has...and its at 6th place .....that's pretty impressive if u ask me:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Wtf...I had the vibrant...the lag was horrendous.

A co-worker of mine has the Vibrant and I asked him why he only has 2 widgets running. He said it lags like hell anytime he puts more widgets on.

I found that odd considering I got 6 widgets and it's smooth as butter on my Epic. We're both running LP, but for whatever reason his Vibrant runs like crap compare to my Epic. I played with it and it doesn't feel or run as fast as my epic.....

As for the list, why does anyone really care for it? I don't. I read it and that's his opinion.

Reactions: Eazail70x7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones