Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 40nintendo, Nov 6, 2010.
Ok what is your 10 top apps/games
I know this topic has been done to death but Ive never had my 2pence worth so considering Ive been using the Hero religiously for the last 6 months here are my top 10 that I use all the time
1. FB Reader - I have over 200 novels waiting to be read on there. Im just working my way through the harry potter series. Its an excellent Book reader that takes up far less internal storage than the likes of Alkido and Laputa
2. Act 1 Video Player - Your standard Video Player but the two reasons I use this one is that it resumes the video from where you exited last time(great for watching The Wire on my Commute to work) and again it takes up very little space on the Internal Storage (you will see this theme running throughout, I would have tried all other similar options but I usually go for the most competent with the least size)
3. Bloo Facebook Version 1.50 - I got this off the internet (I dont think the Market version is up to this yet) I use this as it incorporates Facebook Chat very well
4. Doggcatcher - Excellent Podcast App that is far smaller in size than Google Listen but in my opinion a much better App. Once you get used to the UI it is a breeze and it has unlimited options for syncing and downloading Podcasts.
5. Grooveshark - I have an unlimited Data Allowance (3gb fair use) and this app gets used daily. It costs around
thanks, that's a really good list. however, i can't find YX player on the market and i would really like a video player that can handle avi files well, do you know if the app has been taken off?
Try doing a search for yxPlayer (without a space) it came up in the market for me like this!
Cant find tablature in the market, any links for it?
To be honest I cant remember where I got it from.
Please don't go around telling people how to pirate apps. We don't condone piracy here.
Not pirating if its a free app dude.