• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Top U.S. Phones in Customer Satisfaction

A research firm called On Device Research took a survey of 92,825 smartphone users in the U.S. On Device was looking at how satisfied the smartphone users are with the phone they use. The link below shows a bar graph of the top 5 smartphones. Look at the #3 phone, smack in the middle of the chart. That means that that phone's users are in the top 3 in terms of how satisfied they are with their phones.

The icing on the cake is the 5th rated phone, which ranks below four Android smartphones. Hahaha...hehehe...hohoho!

The Top 4 Android Phones in Customer Satisfaction Ratings

I've off this forum for a few weeks and just looked over things because of the forced update. However, I still love this phone. Over the past year I have had the chance off and on for comparisons and none come close to the rezound. I have had no less then 14 friends and associates change from the iphone after a real world comparison.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones